What is Comprehensive EyeCare Partners doing?
We understand the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the communities we serve. The health and safety of our patients, physicians, and staff is our top priority. Comprehensive EyeCare Partners and our affiliated practices have been actively preparing our offices, physicians, and staff to identify possible patients with the COVID-19 virus and to prevent transmission to themselves, other patients, and visitors. We have also created a team of management and physicians to review our response as the situation evolves.
How is Comprehensive EyeCare Partners monitoring the situation?
As the situation evolves, we are keeping up with and following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); the World Health Organization (WHO); American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), as well as other professional societies; and state and local health departments.
Our primary duty is to safeguard the health and well-being of our patients and staff by preventing the spread of the infection at our offices, through some of the examples below:
- We are continuously monitoring, reviewing and improving our response as the situation evolves.
- We are keeping all staff updated with any new recommendations for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- We are telling sick employees to stay home.
- We are increasing awareness of our staff to be alert for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Increased sanitizing of high-traffic and high-touch areas by office staff.
- We are practicing safe hand hygiene in all of our affiliated clinics.
Your team at Comprehensive EyeCare Partners